REQUEST FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS
The Haskell legacy of community support and giving is no small part of our brand and culture. It's a responsibility we take very seriously as demonstrated by our corporate policy of contributing three percent of profits to charitable causes - nearly fourfold the national average. In an effort to best focus and streamline Haskell's charitable contributions process, an internal Contributions Committee reviews requests on a quarterly basis to make sure our giving practices honor our charitable mission, policies and guidelines.
Before submitting your request, we ask that you carefully consider two questions. Does your request meet the Mission stated below? Does your request conform to the Policies & Guidelines below? If you answered 'yes' to both questions, we are delighted to review your request and will be in touch after committee review.
Haskell values include a commitment to be leaders in service to the communities where we work and live. We seek to make a measurable difference in quality of life. We focus on: (1) arts & culture: (2) education; and (3) relief of human suffering.
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- Requests that include a Haskell employee sponsor will receive greater consideration.
- Requests must be submitted, and will be considered, individually. One-time contributions are non-reoccurring.
- Multi-year pledges may be considered in exceptional cases.
- All requests must be submitted through the form on this page.
- Only charitable contributions confirmed in writing, on Haskell letterhead, will be paid.